Wednesday 7 February 2018

Happy 1st Angelversary to the Domestic Angels Christchurch Office

It is only one year since Deb Broomfield opened the doors of the Domestic Angels office in Christchurch. Since then Deb’s team has grown to number 9 staff providing hundreds of hours of help in customers’ homes with housework and home help services each month.  

We asked Deb, what are your favourite moment and achievements from your 1st year as a Domestic Angels franchisee:
‘I am so happy to be celebrating my first anniversary as a Domestic Angel franchisee.  Looking back over the last year I have learned so much.  There have been a few tough times when experiencing new pressures, but these times have taught me so much and made myself and my business stronger. I have really enjoyed building my team, and I have some lovely Angels.  I have enjoyed meeting new customers and making a difference in their homes, by providing a caring service. A definite highlight of becoming a franchisee is getting to know the team at Head Office, the support over the last year has been brilliant. I love being part of a company who aspire to be the best.  Domestic Angels has an exciting future ahead and it’s great to be growing with them as a family.’


Congratulations Deb, we are all proud to know you and be part of your Domestic Angels franchise journey – cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment