Wednesday 15 October 2014

Domestic Angels Heavenly Staff


Dorset based business Domestic Angels has recently promoted two of its Angels to team leaders as the business goes from strength to strength. Operations Director Sam Acton took the decision to promote Marie Raggett and Lisa Cooper so she could utilise their ever growing skill bases and also move the business forward strategically without her being so hands on day to day
. 

There are twenty angels and Domestic Angels is a Venus regional and National award winner for Home Based Businesses and Sam is a home business champion, and having 15 staff members all employed and being paid holiday goes to show that the days of cottage industry type home businesses are long gone.

Lisa and Marie have both been with the firm over 5 years and are both dedicated to Sam and the Domestic Angels brand. Commenting after the promotion Lisa said “ I joined the Angels after having my daughter Milly and was able to fit in my hours around childcare needs, I am delighted with my promotion I feel so privileged that Sam has the faith in me to help her run the company and we have just recruited 3 new members of staff. I recently appeared on Radio Solent to discuss my role and this was so nerve wracking but just goes to show how my role has evolved and I am happy to be part of a thriving business in a period of such growth especially bearing in mind Sam runs it all from home “ 

Marie also commented and said “I am really pleased to have been progressed like this and love the fact I am constantly learning new skills, I love working with the Angels and every day is completely different. We of course sign confidentiality agreements so there are no horror stories to share!! “

 Operations Director Sam Acton said” These changes are in order to evolve the infrastructure of the business in order to obtain more growth. This year 2013-2014 we have achieve a 24.7% growth in turnover and 40% in profit. This growth of course helps absorb auto enrolment, wages and changes in legislation which lead to extra overheads. This means I can concentrate on growing our domestic clean side of the business whilst Lisa and Marie concentrate on business development and recruitment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment